FAVOURITES: November 2015

Monday, November 30, 2015

It's the end of November! It's all happened so fast. We've had my brother graduating school, getting his licence, and his schoolies week long celebration. I have got this blog up and running, it was my birthday (last week), I celebrated my 4th Anniversary with Joseph (last week also) and I have been having lots of work shifts lately because it is coming up to the busy holiday period. So I have had a busy month and here is a quick favourites post.

November Favourites

I'm keeping this post short and sweet, simply because I have a lot of posts planned for the next 25 days of December for Blogmas! If you wish to join my Blogmas journey and want a copy of my daily post prompts you can leave a comment below with your email or email me at clairejordansempf@gmail.com.

Lets get to the post!

Beauty:

November Favourites
Lips:
  • MAC - Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick
I have been wanting this lipstick forever but nowhere where I live sells MAC Cosmetics. One weekend at the end of October I went to Townsville for the weekend and had the chance to pick myself up this fabulous lipstick. I love the colour of this lipstick, It is the same one worn by Kylie Jenner and Brittney Lee Saunders. It was the most I have ever spent on lipstick but gee it was worth it. The actual lipstick itself is so moisturizing especially for a matte lipstick. I also feel that it is very long lasting and I can wear it all day with my lips drying out and it wearing off. 

  • Revlon - Colorburst Demure Reservee Lacquer Balm
Personally I didn't mean to but this lipstick, my mum picked it up for me for Kieran's Formal. I like to use it on top of my nude lipstick and it gives it a really nice light pink colour with a glossy feel. When I first put this balm on I was a little confused, it was really minty. I have never experienced this in a lip balm, it did take a little to get used to but I like it now. 

November Favourites
Eyes:
  • Revlon - Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner
I love a good eyeliner. For the past year I have been using Maybelline's Master Precise Liner in Blackest Black and it has been amazing but I wanted to try something different. I picked this bad boy up from Myer and I am loving it. The brush is much thinner than the Master Precise Pen which makes it easier if i want a simple line. However, I still do use my Maybelline for a cat eye. 

November Favourites
Hair:
  • ProVoke - Touch of Silver (Brightening Shampoo)
I dyed my hair a pure blonde about a month ago and have been trying to find a good purple shampoo. I have been using matrix which is a higher end hair brand but I used ProVokes at a friends house one night and I really liked how my hair looked and felt the next day. It would really well for a cheaper shampoo, although the only down side to it is that it smells of chemicals a bit, and I don't know how I feel about that.

Other:

November Favourites
Earrings:
  • Prouds - Snowflake Earrings 
I picked up these earrings from Prouds in a $10 sale, I was amazed. I think these earrings are super cute and perfect for Christmas, although I live in Australia and have never seen snow in my life ahaha. Dreaming for a white Christmas.
November Favourites
Candle:
  • Pure EcoSoya Homemade Candle - Fruity Tingle/Lolly Smell
My mum actually grabbed this one for me. I never really choose fruity/sweet scents, I usually stick to my vanilla/creamy scents. This one is pretty nice actually but I can't leave it open for too long because it does get quite sickening. This candle actually reminds me of the smell of Killer Pythons (the lolly) but my mum says it smells like the drink Fruity Tingle. If you are into sweet scents you would love this candle. It was handmade in the Whitsundays, Australia and I believe mum picked it up at the Airlie Beach Markets.

So thats the things I have been loving this month, now for December. Follow me on Bloglovin' Here to keep up to date with all my Blogmas posts!
- Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images