LIFESTYLE: My Brothers Formal 2015

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hello, been awhile since I have posted just a normal post not about fitness. So today I thought I would share my photos from my brothers formal. Enjoy!


I did my own hair and makeup for the formal and I felt like I did a pretty good job with it too. 

This was my outfit for the night. Very simple yet elegant with vicious black heels. I loved my hair with this dress and I felt like I looked pretty cute haha, I got a lot of compliments over my hair. 


My boyfriend also decided to come which was nice :) He was looking pretty spunky, if I must say so myself. 


Just a little family picture. <3


My brother and his partner, me and my partner, and mum and dad.


Overall it was a great night and everybody looked gorgeous. I miss not being in school anymore and would give anything to go back and redo my formal. Oh well, I will be able to get dressed up and wear a long dress again soon enough. 

Happy Graduation to all those leaving school this year!
I wish you all the best... and happy SCHOOLIES! #partyhard.
-Claire xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images