FITNESS: The Slender Blend (Day 1)

Friday, November 06, 2015

First things, first... the scales!

Day One: 71 kg on the dot. And the only way from here is down!

Next... Measurements!


I feel that these mean a lot more that my weight.

Core:
Neck: 34 cm
Chest: 94 cm
Diaphragm: 82 cm
Waist: 83.5 cm
Abdomen: 89.5 cm
Buttocks: 104 cm

Arms:
Left Upper Arm: 34 cm
Right Upper Arm: 33 cm

Legs:
Left Upper Thigh: 63 cm
Right Upper Thigh: 63 cm
Left Upper Knee: 41 cm
Right Upper Knee: 40 cm
Left Calf: 35 cm
Right Calf: 36 cm

Today's Food:


Breakfast:
Slender Blend Shake 

Snack: Tuna on Cruskits
Two Light Cruskits 
1/2 Tin of Tuna in Springwater 

Lunch:
Slender Blend Shake 

Snack: Lettuce, Tomato, Tuna Wraps (minus the wraps)
3 Pieces of Cos Lettuce 
1/2 of a Medium Tomato 
1/2 Tin of Tuna in Springwater 

Dinner: Salmon and Salad
250 grams of Cooked Salmon
Salad consisting of: 
1 Cup of Cos Lettuce
1/2 of a Medium Tomato 
Approx. 7 Slices of Cucumber

Life 

Today I have been feeling pretty full all day actually, I haven't had any headaches and the shakes havn't made me feel sick. I haven't even told you about the tastes of the shake, it is at first like drinking water with really sweet milk (kinda gross!) but after adding ice cubes and getting used to the taste, they actually aren't that bad, I really like them. The after taste is weird tho, kinda confusing, but not too bad. 

I have a job currently too, night shift, stacking shelves at our food supermarket. I find it really good exercise and I work up a really good sweat. I have 3 - 4, 3.5 hours shifts weekly I kind of use it as a gym replacement, I also walk my dog down the road as well about 3 times a week. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images