FITNESS: Update Weight and Measurements (Day 11)

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend. Just a quick update. So I have been sticking to my diet and have begun calling it my Christmas Diet. A couple of days ago Protein World was have a 15% off one day deal and I decided that I would buy the 2.5kg bag, so keen for that to arrive! I have been having an average of 2 shakes a day and 1 on the weekends.

Results


So I wasn't sure if I wanted to post photos of my weightloss online but I want to be as real on this blog as possible. I guess once I get to my desired weight I will be so much more confident with posting these kinds of images. So I can see a major difference in these photos above. Obviously the images on the left are now and the ones on the right are from the beginning. I can see a major difference in my hips and bloated I used to be. These photos make me feel really happy and make me want to keep pushing on and get to my desired weight.

Below I have listed all my measurements in a table :)

My Measurements and Weight 

Day 1 Day 11 Difference
Weight 71kg 69.5kg -1.5kg
Core
Neck 34cm 33cm -1cm
Chest 94cm 92.5cm -1.5cm
Diaphragm  82cm 81cm -1cm
Abdomen  83.5cm 83cm -0.5cm
Buttocks 104cm 103cm -1cm
Arms
Left Upper Arm 34cm 33.5cm -0.5cm
Right Upper Arm 33cm 31cm -2cm
Legs
Left Upper Thigh63cm63cm -
Right Upper Thigh 63cm62cm-1cm
Left Upper Knee 41cm39.5cm -0.5cm
Right Upper Knee 40cm 39.5cm -0.5cm
Left Calf 35cm 35cm -
Right Calf 36cm 35.5cm -0.5cm
Total

-10.5cm
So, I barely exercise. I might go for a walk for 30-45mins about twice a week and I pack shelves at work 3 times a week. I don't go to gym or anything, just eat well and I have still managed to lose 1.5kg in about a week! I am so happy with that and I am finally under the 70kg mark!! 

Slender Blend Protein Pancakes Review

I tried the protein pancakes from protein worlds menu book they send out with the purchase of the Slender Blend. They tested really bad. Mine were rock hard, it was basically like eating cardboard. However I didn't follow the recipe to a T. I forgot the Baking Soda. I feel like this is the answer to all my problems hahaha! The batter tasted great so I'm definitely going to go a try these pancakes again one day, stay tuned for the results. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images