LINKS I'M LOVING: My Top 5 Favourite Lifestyle/Beauty Youtubers

Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Monday Everybody! So over the weekend I literally spent my days watching youtube videos, sad like right? ANyways I was thinking that I should make a post sharing with you all my favourite accounts! I strong suggest you go and check out all of these accounts and give their videos a try. Who knows, I might change your life? haha!



1. Brittney Lee Saunders (Beauty/Lifestyle)



Brittney is currently my all time favourite Youtuber! I have watched basically all of her videos and follower her day-to-day life on Snapchat. She is from Australia and has the best personality. Most of her videos are about makeup, to vlogs to Q&A's and hilarious comedy skits.

2. Ellko (Beauty/Lifestyle)


I have only recently discovered this channel and I love1. Brittney Lee Saunders (Beauty/Lifestyle) it! Her real name is Ellie and she is from NYC. She has a series Fail or Holy Grail where she tests out Pinterest Beauty Hacks.

3. Zoella (Beauty/Lifestyle)



I feel like this a fairly obvious choice. Now for those who don't know Zoella I strongly suggest you go and check out her videos. Most of her videos are about beauty and she seems like the nicest person you could ever meet. She is a very popular youtuber from the UK and is my long time favourite

4. AyyDubs (Lifestyle)


Now this girl is hilarious! She posts a lot of videos about dating, tinder and boys! Her latest series is an online dating series where she meets boys on dating apps and film their first date. I also follow her day-to-day life and love all of her videos!

5. Good Mythical Morning (Lifestyle/Comedy)



This is a channel that I watch daily. It is a daily morning talk show ran by to funny guys Rhett and Link. The film a bunch of funny things and have a couple good series like Will it smoothy, deep fry, burner etc? Where they take random foods/things and try to do weird things to them. Weird, I know, But you just have to go and check their channel out.

Who are some of your favourite youtubers?
- Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images