FITNESS: The Slender Blend (Day 3)

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Today's Food

Breakfast:
N/A - I slept in until 11:30am today oops.

Snack: Tuna Lettuce Wraps
1 Medium Banana

Lunch: Chicken Breast with Roasted Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad
1/2 a Chick Breast (leftovers)
A cup of Roasted Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad (leftovers) 

Snack:
1  Slender Blend Shake

Dinner: Roast Beef and Salad
4 or 5 Slices of Roast Beef
1 Cup of Lettuce
5 Slices of Tomato
5 Slices of  Cucumber

Naughties:
1 Can of Pasito Soft Drink
3 Marie Biscuits 

Life

Today I had major craving for a pie. Like, I don't even know. I just really want a fluffy pastry, chunky homemade meat pie. I think I might have to find a healthy-ish recipe for this or some alternative. Also, there is still a box of shapes eyeing me off in the pantry, someone else better eat them! It's killing me hahaha. #staystrongclaire.

Did you know that a box of shapes has 1200+ calories in it. That's more than a day's worth of food! How bad is that?
- Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images