FITNESS: The Slender Blend (Day 5)

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

And It's Monday again today! I can't believe we are already in week two of November! Not long now until Christmas!



I feel my blog has been taken over by posts like these this week. Next week I am thinking of just doing a weekly update, so I have time to post about other content that I want to talk about. So after Day 7 you won't see another post like this until Day 14.

Today's Food

Breakfast: 
1 Slender Blend Shake

Snack: Caramel Latte
1 Medium Caramel Latte from Michel's 

Lunch:
1 Slender Blend Shake

Snack: Rice Paper Wrap
1 Small sheet of Rice Paper
1/2 Cup of Lettuce
3 Slices of Tomato
3 Slices of Avocado
3 Small Slices of Roast Beef

Dinner: Chicken Breast and Roast Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad
1 Chicken Breast (oven baked)
1 Cup of Roast Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images