FITNESS: The Slender Blend (Day 7)

Thursday, November 12, 2015


The final day of continuous posting! :) Go read all my other days: Day 1Day 2Day 3Day 4Day 5 and Day 6.

Today's Food

Breakfast: 
1 Slender Blend Shake

Snack: Tuna Cruskits
2 Crustits w/Springwater Tuna

Lunch: Skinny Jeans Cubanos from Orange Quote Cafe
A traditional Cuban Toasty with Roast Chicken, Avocado, Red Onion, Traditional Mayonnaise, Pickle and Swiss Cheese on a Stone Baked Bread. (It was amazing! and probably really bad for me oops)

Snack: Garlic Prawns
5 Fresh caught prawns pan fried coated in a little bit of coconut butter and garlic.

Dinner: Salmon and Vegetables
1 Strip of pan fried Salmon (Skin-On)
3 Strips of Zucchini
A few pieces of Red Casicum

Life

On Monday it will be day 11 of my diet and I am going to update you on my measurments. I can't wait! I can feel and see my improvements already. I am also maybe thinking of posting a comparison photo, if I'm confident enough. Also, today Protein World was having a 15% off until midnight sale so I decided that I liked the product enough to by a 2.5kg Bag which will last 62 serves which is 31 days :) 

Hope you all have a good weekend.
- Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images