FITNESS: The Slender Blend (Day 4)

Monday, November 09, 2015


Weight

Today I had a sneaky peek at my weight... 70.5kg!
That's a loss of 0.5kg in three days? I'm pretty impressed, not long until I hit the 60's.

Today's Food

Breakfast:
1 Slender Blend Shake

Snack:
N/A

Lunch: Seafood Basket
1 Battered Fish
2 Crumbed Calamari Rings
3 Crumbed Prawns
2 Crumbed Scallops
1 Serving of Battered Chips

Snack:
N/A

Dinner: Scrambled Eggs w/Avocado
2 Eggs scrambled
2 Slithers of Avocado 

Life

Today is my brothers birthday! We went out to lunch hence why I have eaten no snacks and had a lot to eat for lunch. My Seafood basket was amazing and definitely filled my cravings. Today has been a good day in the way of having no cravings and losing 0.5kg is gives me motivation to keep pushing on.

Happy Sunday!
-Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images