FITNESS: The Slender Blend (Day 2)

Saturday, November 07, 2015

Just a quick post today...


I am only weighing myself once a week and doing my measurements every 3rd day, so not a big post today. I'm just going to be telling you how I feel. 
*Dinner*

Today's Food

Breakfast:
Slender Blend Shake 400ml

Snack: Tuna Lettuce Wraps
3 Pieces of Cos Lettuce 
1/2 of a Medium Tomato 
1/2 Tin of Tuna in Springwater 

Lunch: 
Slender Blend Shake 400ml

Snack:
2 Cups of Diced Watermelon

Dinner: Chicken with a Roasted Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad (w/ Asparagus) 
___ Chicken Breast (baked)
1 Serving of Roasted Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad (recipe here)
3 stalks of Asparagus (fried in Coconut Oil)
1/4 of a Red Capcicum (fried in Coconut Oil)

Life

Last night when I got home from work at 12AM I was having major cravings. I was tempted to eat a box of Cheese and Bacon Shapes but I stayed strong and ignored the cravings reminding myself how much better I will feel tomorrow if I don't eat them. Today I have actually felt really good, just a little light headed, but that probably because I'm not drinking enough water and it has been a pretty hot day. I am feeling very excited to measure myself on Sunday!

Anybody else in the same boat as me? (losing weight) It would be awesome to connect and chat :) Just leave me a comment below or email me on clairejordansempf@gmail.com.
- Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images