FITNESS: The Slender Blend (Day 0)

Thursday, November 05, 2015


Just in time for Christmas.

I have always been a more weighter girl. Especially when I moved away to boarding school for high school I gained like 10 kg or something close to that. I was on the unhealthy end of my BMI weighing 76 kg, being 170 cm tall when I was 16 years old. I was one of the bigger girls and was wearing clothes size 12 - 14 AUD. 

Last year, through my gap year, I went on a protein diet and went to the gym almost twice a day I had major successes with that losing almost 5 kg. This year I have maintained my weight at 71 kg. The healthy BMI range for my height is 16-25 I am currently at 24, which I feel is too close to the edge and why I want to start losing weight again.  

I couple months ago I heard Brittney Lee Saunders raving about this Slender Blend and decided to read more reviews and blog posts about the product. About two weeks ago, I decided that I really wanted to try this meal plan and see how it works for me I have heard people losing 2-3 kg a week which is a perfect amount that I can maintain, I think. 

I ordered it from proteinworld.com, it is a protein shop over in the UK. The shipping took 7 business days to ship, I thought that was pretty decent and there was only a $8 shipping fee (From the UK to Australia). The actual tub has 1.2 kg of powder which lasts for 30 serves. You can replace 1 or 2 meals a day with this powder, with healthy snacks in between. I am thinking that I am going to replace my Breakfast and Lunch with it for 7 days and see how it goes then maybe drop down to 1 shake a day. 

My goal is to drop 5-10 kg before Christmas (in two months!). I want to use this space kinda like a fitness journal, documenting my food, drinks, exercise and weight/measurements. I am thinking of doing daily posts for these 7 days so you can see how I'm incorporating this supplement into my life then maybe weekly updates.

So I'll keep you posted.

Claire 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images