LIFESTYLE: 4 YEARS TOGETHER

Friday, November 27, 2015

2015
This story is kind of cute, so I’m going to tell it.

Mackay Show 2010
Mackay Relay for Life 2010
So back in 2009 I started high school down at Whitsunday Anglican School. I was a 5 day border and I noticed this boy, Josesph. He was a really nice funny guy. He had brown hair, hazel eyes (like mine) and lived up north where I lived. 

 I spent all of my high school years up to 2011 (3 years) crushing on him watching most of my friends date him, but I was determined to have him one-day!! So it was a night before my 15th birthday and he finally decided to ask me out. Casually me replying “Took you long enough!”.

 So 3 long years, haha, we are finally dating and we made it through both year 11 and 12 together, through his 1st year of his apprenticeship and this year me moving 10 hours away for ½ a year. I feel that we have been through quite a lot and now we couldn’t imagine it any other way.

Formal 2013
Formal 2013
Valedictory 2013
 He has bought himself a beach front block of land and we have put a little cabin on it for us and are currently part way through getting it connected to water, electricity etc. services. We are also currently painting and decorating it too. Very exciting! We have also began saving for our 5 year anniversary trip away to Thailand next October!

Joseph's Cabin 2015
Joseph's Cabin 2015
Our relationship is stronger than ever and we often talk about future plans and life and see each other in it. #highschoolcouple.

- Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images