BEAUTY: The Body Shop Haul

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing a few products I have recently purchased from the Body Shop.



1. Strawberry Shower Gel 250ml
2. Brazil Nut Shower Gel 250ml



Both of these shower gels smell amazing! They feel amazing on the skin and the smell actually lasts outside the shower (unlike most amazing smelling body washes). The scent of the strawberry shower gel is so sweet and fresh and the Brazil Nut one is my favourite and reminds me of the smell of a vanilla milkshake for some reason. It will be a good Christmassy scent, perfect for the holidays.

3. Watermelon Lip Balm 10ml

I mentioned this product in my August favourites as I have been loving it for the past month. I use this lip balm almost everyday. It smells amazing just like everything else from the body wash and keeps my lips feeling moisturized without the sticky, thick feeling most lip balms leave.

4. Makeup Brushes



I purchased three makeup brushes. The Face & Body brush, that I use to apply my powder foundation and blush. The Eyeshadow brush, that I obviously apply my eyeshadow with. I have used this brush a couple times and it is taking me a bit to get used to. I feel like it doesn't hold my eyeshadow very well and I can't get thick vibrant coats on my eyes. Unfortunately, I don't think brush is meant to be used with powder eyeshadows. The last brush I purchased is the Slanted brush. I use this brush for my eyebrows at it is perfect, I love using it.

Do you have any products you have been loving from The Body Shop?
- Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images