FAVORITES: August 2015

Tuesday, September 01, 2015


Alot has gone on in this past month and im glad it's over now. Today I have a little roundup for you of my favorite things from August. This month I have been loving the simple things, I'm learning how to be happy again and right now my life couldn't be better.

One thing I have been kinda obsessed with is my nails. I picked up Cutex's Diamond Extra Hard Nail Polish so I can keep my nails hard so I can grow them out. I apply this nail polish 2-3 times a week and it's working a treat (I'll keep you posted on my nails progress). 

My second favorite thing I've picked up this month is Matrix's Colour Care Silver Shampoo. This shampoo brightens and neutralizes unwanted yellow tones and believe it or not I went back to the hairdressers with blonder hair than I originally left with. This shampoo really wow'd me and recently I dyed my hair an ashy grey/brown colour and this shampoo it keeping the ashy grey tones looking good.

I went to the supermarket the other day to buy some coffee satuals. I usually stick to Nescafe's Caramel/Vanilla Lattes and this month I wanted to try something else so I chose the Mocha and I love it. I'm not much of a coffee drinker but this coffee is definitely worth a try! 

I picked up a candle from Kmart a while ago it's a creamy vanilla, tuberose and orange blossom fragrance. That sounds like a crazy mix and when you first smell it, it is a little bit confusing but now I love it. I don't burn my candles I just let them sit with the lid of and it keeps my room smelling so nice. It is the perfect scent for Winter and I cant wait to smell it again next year. Might even pull it out in December for Christmas.

Now, doesn't everyone love Marc Jacobs perfumes. I have had this one forever and I have recently just started using it again this month and I'm obsessed with it (and my boyfriend loves it also). Go grab yourself some ladies!

Finally, The Body Shop. Must I say any more? There watermelon lip gloss is amazing I have been using it almost everyday since my lips have been getting so dry lately. If you have never been to a  Body Shop shop you must! There body lotions are also very nice.

What were your favorites this month?
- Claire

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images