BEAUTY: Lipsticks you need!

Wednesday, September 02, 2015


I think that lipstick is one of the funniest things to explore with just after eye shadow. I wear lipstick every time I go out with makeup on and I have just realised I tend to stick to the pinky reds. I feel that I need to step out and explore the purples and reds but that can be another post. Today I thought it may be helpful to share my current favorite lipsticks that I rotate through, maybe to give a bit of inspiration.

From left to right

1. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - 096 Petal ($23.95 AUD - Myer)
This is my everyday go to lipstick, it is such an easy colour to wear and always goes with my other makeup and outfit. 

2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 465 Plumalicious ($21.95 AUD - Myer)
I usually wear this on a night out or during winter. It is probably one of my lease worn out of the four because of the dark/boldness. But when I do wear it I love it.

3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 815 Fuchsia Shock ($21.95 AUD - Myer)
This is my second favorite and most worn. I wear this out clubbing all the time and is just a really fun colour to wear. I always get comments when I wear it.

4. Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick - Exotic Orchid ($30.50 AUD - Myer)
This is a recent purchase I actually got as a gift for spending money on Lancome's facewash and I am so happy with it. This is probably the reddest lipstick I own and I like to wear it out for dinner and events. It is such a mature colour and I'm still getting used to it, but I must say this lipstick is so moisturizing and will definitely be looking at Lancome's lipsticks for my next purchase.


What are some of your must have lipsticks?
- Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images